Lockheed Martin Quest Registration
Terms of Service
By using this site, you agree to abide by the following Terms of Service. Failure to comply with these terms may result in the loss of your ability to access this site, so please review them carefully to understand what we expect from you and what you may expect from us.
If you do not agree to any of these terms, please do not continue to use this site.
Scope and Definitions
We reserve the right to change these terms at any time at our sole discretion and without notice. We recommend that you check these Terms of Service periodically for any changes.
“User Content” refers to any information, including without limitation any and all text, graphics, logos, tools, photographs, images, illustrations, software or source code, audio and video, animations, and product feedback, created by you and provided to this Website.
“Code Quest” is a registered trademark of Lockheed Martin Corporation.
You must be at least 13 years old to access or use the Website, including without limitation to register an account on the Website. By accessing or using the Website in any manner, you represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years old, you may not, under any circumstances or for any reason, access or use the Website in any manner, and may not provide any personal information to or on the Website (including, for example, a name or email address). If it should come to our attention that you are under 13 years of age, we will terminate your account immediately without notice.
Encouraged and Forbidden Activities
We encourage you to enjoy and learn from the Website and to be positive and respectful to others.
You agree to refrain from uploading any User Content that contain:
- False or misleading information
- Malicious code, including without limitation viruses, malware, spyware, or ransomware.
- Code deliberately intended to consume Website resources or deny the Website's services to others(e.g. deliberate infinite loops, memory leaks, etc.)
- Code that attempts to employ network communications for any purpose
- Illegal content
- Hate content, defamation, and libel
- Intellectual property not owned by you
If you are found to have uploaded any User Content that falls into one or more of the above categories, your account may be subject to corrective actions, up to and including immediate termination without further warning.
User Content Licensing
You agree that any and all User Content is perpetually and irrevocably licensed to Lockheed Martin Corporation on a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive basis, and you grant Lockheed Martin Corporation the perpetual and irrevocable right and license to access, use, process, copy, distribute, export, and display your User Content, even if your User Content has been contributed and subsequently removed by you as reasonably necessary to:
- Provide the information, services, and functionality of the Website
- Provide, maintain, and update the Website
- Respond to lawful requests from law enforcement agencies and government agencies
- Prevent and address security incidents and data security features, support features, and to provide technical assistance as it may be required
- Aggregate data to provide product optimization
Do not provide any User Content that you do not want us to use for all of these purposes.